Tuesday, October 7, 2014

10/8 Outdoor Wednesday # 300

Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb4_thumb1[1]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

I spoke too soon saying the camellias were the last blooms of Fall. I noticed the fall blooming azaleas! (I think they are actually called Encore)

ConversationPieceazalea

fall azaleas

fall azaleas1

fall azaleas2

fall azaleas3

fall azaleasb

AutumnSangriaazalea

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, your blooms are always gorgeous!
    Thanks for the party.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that these bloomed in the fall. Do they bloom spring and fall?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Fall-blooming azaleas? Something completely new to me. I must find out about this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers I love the color, my fav, Pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Azalea in my previous house started blooming in Jan. - so I'm confused. Maybe it's different in California? And the camellias her bloom in the Spring (between Feb. and May) Anyways - I love them both::) Great captures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of azaleas that bloom in the fall, but these are spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pink blooms, very unusual for a fall post. I thought azaleas only bloomed in the early spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers I love the color, my favorite Pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautifull flowers en colors, greeting from Belgium.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!