Tuesday, February 26, 2013

2/27 Outdoor Wednesday # 216

Outdoor-Wednesday-logo_thumb1_thumb1[1]

It’s time for “Outdoor Wednesday”. Learn more about “Outdoor Wednesday” HERE

1. POST your outdoor photos and the Outdoor Wednesday logo/button on your blog and link back to http://asoutherndaydreamer.blogspot.com/ so that others will be able to find all the links to other Outdoor Wednesday posts.

Reminder: Do NOT link in until after your post is up.

2. Add your Name and the Permalink to your post (NOT your general blog address) in “Mr. Linky”. For help with permalink see HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------

Rain, rain, go away! It seems like it has rained for weeks. I did get outside and take a few pictures of some forsythia that were blooming when it wasn’t raining. The forsythia blooms remind me that Spring is not too far away!

Forsythia shubs

forsythia

forsythia2

Forsythia-bush

Don’t forget to visit other Outdoor Wednesday participants by clicking on their links. Check back later to make certain you visit all the Outdoor Wednesday participants.

HERE ARE THIS WEEK’S PARTICIPANTS:

20 comments:

  1. I would love see some beautiful yellow forsythia over all the snow we have on the ground. Thanks for hosting each week. hugs ~lynne ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love forsythia. Great photos. Thanks for hosting.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a photo of my front flower border in the Flea Market Gardens magazine Reader's section!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love forsythia, but never see any in So CA. When "I go home to Virginia in the Spring it's all over there.
    Thanks for bringing back some great memories.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your forsythia does you credit. Excellent.
    We've hardly had any rain for months now. There ain't no justice uh.
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your forsythia is blooming so beautifully! We ahve lots of snow on the ground but that's good -- hopefully the west wo't have the same drought as last year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The forsythia is gorgeous. I don't have any growing in our garden, but this reminds me that I should plant some. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not have forsythia growing in our garden but have admired it each Spring. Their yellow blossoms make my heart sing. I really like your post this week. Thanks for being the hostess.
    JM Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't had a forsythia plant in years but this is just beautiful! In our area the flowering plum trees tell us first that spring is near!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! Lovely pictures I love forsythia.
    xoxo, ieczora (◔‿◔) | My photoblog

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Susan,

    Your forsythia bush is beautiful! I can't wait for my crocus bulbs to start sprouting up. I really need a sign that spring is on the way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI SUSAN, YOUR FORSYTHIA IS BEAUTIFUL. OURS HASN'T EVEN STARTED TO BLOOM. SIGH. COME ON SPRING.
    Jeanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful forsythia. Mine has just started to bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a lot of forsythia at our last home. I always loved when they bloomed.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures! I wish the forsythia would last longer. It always seems to be blooming when the weather is too bad to get out to see it. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm certainly enjoying your hints of spring to come! I noticed yesterday that my pussywillows are budding, but it is still snowing...so I'm not sure that is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment! I enjoy reading all your thoughts and will try to answer any questions you might have for me. Have a wonderful day....hope to "see"you again soon!